Tuesday 8 January 2013

My lovely boy Percy and me enjoying new mag!
All weekend we where in the garden poor Mr D.I loved it, but not so much fun for him.But I need his help now before he gets back into sailing!
It is so much fun going through gardening books and planning new things.Last year with my opp I did not do as much as I would have liked. Then when I was well enough the rain started and never stopped.
Really looking forward to enjoying time with friends in it too! Think I may have my 50th party in the garden which is in may so lets hope the weather is kinder to us this year! Hope you have a great day love Lesley.x

3 comments:

  1. Percy is adorable. Is he a cocker? Our spaniel eats / chews his bedding so can't be trusted with a comfy bed. His current blanket is torn to shreds and it was only purchased two months ago! I too hope the weather will be kinder this year.
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lesley, That sounds just perfect.
    I am getting all my seeds together tomorrow.. and will be preparing at the weekend the soil with compost for seeding.
    I planted my bulbs too early last year, so will be doing that as well.
    Percy looks very happy and is a cute cocker.
    I love the country magazine.. buy it now and again.
    Hope the weather is nice in May.
    Happy tuesday
    val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lesley
    Thank you for your lovely comments....
    I've just had a lovely red of your posts and on your blog.
    Lovely piccies of your cottage hun!
    I LOVE your painted bookshelf...

    I'm looking forward to sunnier days also.
    I've got my seed packets at the ready!

    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete